Last updated April 13th, 2016 at 07:26 am
Manage all your Social Media Postings with Sociocaster
I’ve been using Sociocaster every day for a month now and it’s invaluable. I’m able create picture quotes and schedule posts to multiple Social Media accounts. The feature I find most invaluable and which sets it apart from other tools is finding viral content to share.
Sociocaster is web-based software which includes everything you need to fully manage, organize and analyze, your social media posts for Facebook (pages, profile, groups), Twitter and Linked In. Like Hootsuite you can post and schedule messages but ,you can also discover and share viral images and videos, and create and post images with text
I’ve recently started using a content schedule for my social media posting and sticking to it. I’ve also been creating and posting my own images with text, to add more impact. It’s already paying dividends by increasing page likes, shares and engagement. See the example below:
It’s been time consuming, and it’s not been easy to keep track of my increased activity. The tools I currently use just don’t do enough. When I saw Sociocaster I knew it was exactly what I needed, plus more. There are so many useful features.
Here’s a run down of the main features:
- Add multiple accounts from Facebook (Pages, Profiles, Groups), Twitter and Linked In. Manage them all in the one place.
- Engage with your audience directly from Sociocaster. This is so important but, if you have multiple accounts and pages, it’s hard to keep up with from within the social media channels themselves. You can even Create custom, targeted streams to easily see relevant conversations.
- View and reply to your all your direct messages without having to go to each individual inbox.
- Use the Sociocaster bookmarklet to add website posts you want to share.
- Make link posts more viral by editing the title and text of the linked post description.
- Use it to replace multiple other apps such as Hootsuite, Canva and Buffer.
- Schedule different kinds posts or post straight away – text posts, posts with images (upload or use the Sociocaster image library), link posts, posts from RSS feed.
- Schedule re-posting – great for promotional posts.
- Upload posts from an Excel Spreadsheet, using the template in Sociocaster, and automatically schedule image, text and link posts. I think this is an amazing feature.
Find and share viral content
There are multiple ways to find the best content to share for each of your social media channels.
- Find and share videos using Sociocaster Top Viral Video Finder and Poster as shown in the image above.
- Search by keyword and find the most popular content from Facebook Pages.. Organize results by number of likes or amount of engagement. Share posts, use them as examples to create your own posts or learn from the best.
- Find content on Twitter using keywords and filter results by the most popular – number of retweets or favorites. Share or discover how popular people get more engagement (or sales)
- Find Royalty-Free Pictures from Flickr by Keyword.
- Add your competitor’s pages to monitor what they’re doing and learn what works best for them.
- Add your favorite pages to easily share their popular posts.
- There’s an inbuilt visual designer to create images for posting – upload your own and add text and icons or edit those in the Sociocaster image library.
- The image library has 100 attractive pre-made design templates – motivational, funny, sales promotion and more. (Tip. Add accounts that post motivational, inspirational or funny quotes to get ideas for text to add to your own images.)
- There’s no need to use external image editors.
- Download the images to use on other social media sites such as Pinterest, Instagram and GPlus.
Organization and Management
- Use the Sociocaster repository to store and organize your posts by category. Easily find content, images and links you’ve already posted and repost again later.
- Analytics. Monitor the popularity of, and engagement on your pages and accounts, without going into each one to view insights or stats. Learn what works best and adjust your posts to suit.
- If there’s more than one person managing a social media campaign, they can be added, without giving them access to your whole Sociocaster account.
Despite all the features, Sociocaster is easy to use and comes with a whole set of short video tutorials explaining each feature.
I recommend buying the agency pack so you can add unlimited social media accounts and, while on special, the price is little more than the starter version. With the agency pack, if you are heading a team, you can let team members use it for their own social media accounts.
Do you think Sociocaster could be useful for you?