As I was preparing my recent posts on images I came across image generator tools you may find a place for in some of your less serious posts.
Its amazing how much I look like my mother once I add a 1960’s look.
A range of generators including:
- Easy Street – street sign generator
- Say What – add speech bubbles to an uploaded photo
- roflbot Add text to an image -create lolcat or lolband type images
Another site with multiple generators. e.g.
- Rubics Cube Generator – upload an image and turn it into a rubics cube
Doppel Me – create your own avatar.
There are many different kinds of generators at Image Chef – example:
Comic Strip Generator – choose backgrounds, characters and add your own text.
Why would you want to do this for fun you may be asking – well, you may want to submit them to graphjam:
Big Huge Labs Flickr Toys
LoonaPix – add frames and borders and trim your images
Why would you want to create silly images?:
- As a break from tedious work.
- You need more practice perfecting procrastination
- To add special effect images to your blog and possibly get them Stumbleupon Photoblogged – hint hint.
- You wantto be a star contributor on:
- Just to be silly – the only reason needed?
Thanks to the Generator Blog for putting me onto some of the image generator tools – it would have saved me a lot of time if I had found this site to begin with.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- Sociocaster Social Media Manager Review - August 3, 2015
- 10 Ways to Find and Keep Your Ideal Facebook Audience - July 20, 2015
- How To Increase Awareness For A Cause - July 10, 2015
- Do It Later Note-Taking Systems - June 27, 2015
- Free Trials for Online Marketers - May 26, 2015