Last updated May 27th, 2016 at 12:44 pm
Are you an A-list Bloggebrity? Check out your rating
I made the B List but just take this as a bit of fun rather than something set in concrete.
- An excellent article by Dosh Dosh (aren’t they all!) How to Become an Authority in Your Niche: Eight Content Development Tactics
- I recently posted on how and why to use Alt tags. Blogging Mix has also published an article on the subject Blogging Tips – Importance Of Using ALT Tags In Your Images, which includes a YouTube video by Matt Cutts
- Elevator statements and your blog– this may give you a lift. Groan.
- We Media A report on how audiences are shaping the future of news and information.
- New goodies from BlogCatal Announcement of New Dashboard Andy Beard article: Blogcatalog Give Purpose To The Social Graph–
- MyBlogLog has a new style widget as you can see in my sidebar. Now hovering over an image brings out a pop out . You can find out who the face belongs to and bypass MBL and go directly to its blog. I would appreciate it if the widget was more customizable so that I could style it to suit my blog.
- Disqus . Create your own discussion forum. Bloggers can create a a widget to display their forum conversation on their blog, integrate Disqus with their blog comments system
- Are You Someone’s
User-Generated Content? Copyblogger makes a case against contributing too much to social networking sites to the detriment of your blog. This is “like remodeling the kitchen in a house you rent”
- Use MySpace Layout with Blogger – I am not really sure why you would want to unless you do actually have a good MySpace design and wish to transport it to blogger to help maintain your identity.
- Photo Dropper WordPress plugin – a new plugin that searches flickr for Creative Commons licensed photos to add to your WordPress blog.
- WordPress 2.3 Configurable Tag Cloud Widget A sidebar widget producing a tag cloud/list that allows customization of color, font size and more. Nicely replaces the default WordPress tag cloud feature that cannot, as yet, be styled.