Are you an A-list Bloggebrity? Check out your rating
I made the B List but just take this as a bit of fun rather than something set in concrete.
- An excellent article by Dosh Dosh (aren’t they all!) How to Become an Authority in Your Niche: Eight Content Development Tactics
- I recently posted on how and why to use Alt tags. Blogging Mix has also published an article on the subject Blogging Tips – Importance Of Using ALT Tags In Your Images, which includes a YouTube video by Matt Cutts
- Elevator statements and your blog– this may give you a lift. Groan.
- We Media A report on how audiences are shaping the future of news and information.
- New goodies from BlogCatal Announcement of New Dashboard Andy Beard article: Blogcatalog Give Purpose To The Social Graph–
- MyBlogLog has a new style widget as you can see in my sidebar. Now hovering over an image brings out a pop out . You can find out who the face belongs to and bypass MBL and go directly to its blog. I would appreciate it if the widget was more customizable so that I could style it to suit my blog.
- Disqus . Create your own discussion forum. Bloggers can create a a widget to display their forum conversation on their blog, integrate Disqus with their blog comments system
- Are You Someone’s
User-Generated Content? Copyblogger makes a case against contributing too much to social networking sites to the detriment of your blog. This is “like remodeling the kitchen in a house you rent”
- Use MySpace Layout with Blogger – I am not really sure why you would want to unless you do actually have a good MySpace design and wish to transport it to blogger to help maintain your identity.
- Photo Dropper WordPress plugin – a new plugin that searches flickr for Creative Commons licensed photos to add to your WordPress blog.
- WordPress 2.3 Configurable Tag Cloud Widget A sidebar widget producing a tag cloud/list that allows customization of color, font size and more. Nicely replaces the default WordPress tag cloud feature that cannot, as yet, be styled.
Search Engine News
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Sue Bride, a Professional Blogger, Web Developer and Internet Marketer from the Mornington Peninsula, Australia. Here I talk about tools and resources for Blogging, Social Media, Networking, Wordpress, SEO, Images and Marketing. I create Wordpress sites for charity and small business.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- Sociocaster Social Media Manager Review - August 3, 2015
- 10 Ways to Find and Keep Your Ideal Facebook Audience - July 20, 2015
- How To Increase Awareness For A Cause - July 10, 2015
- Do It Later Note-Taking Systems - June 27, 2015
- Free Trials for Online Marketers - May 26, 2015