- Adobe PhotoShop has released a free online version Adobe PhotoShop Express. It is only available to the US as yet, which peeves me, so all I can tell you is that it is a cut down and simpler to use version of Photoshop. As you are given your own URL I presume you can share your creations with others. Perhaps one of the privileged could let us know if it is any good although Profy thinks so Photoshop Express – An Excellent Web-based Photo Editor
- Andy Beard has been noticing a trend in his blog and other which leads him to ask Alexa Rating Changes? Have you noticed any changes in your rating?
- 7 must-read Webmaster Central blog posts – Google Webmaster Central
- 25 Paths to an Insanely Popular Blog – Skelliwag
- The Fragmentation of Identity and Discussion – Internet Duct Tape
- 20 Types of Pages that Every Blogger Should Consider – Darren Rowse
- Blog Marketing Tips Even the Professional Bloggers Won’t Share – Tip #1 – Andy Beal.
- 50 Thoughtful, Funny and Polemic Blogging Quotes – Daily Blog Tips
- How to Help Immunize Your Site Against Scraping – Blog Herald
- Social Scan is an online tool for checking a website link popularity among well known social sites.
- Test different font types, styles and spacing at Font Tester or Typesetter
- LinkBunch lets you put multiple links into one small link which you can share over IM, Twitter, email – or even via blogs as you can see by the blogging blogs I have bunched together here: http://linkbun.ch/76r
- Alltop, a news aggregator, now has a section for dads – Dads.Alltop.com
- Profile aggregator Tabber has been completely redesigned. You can read a review by Profy at Tabber’s Complete Makeover: Looks Like FriendFeed
- Colin of Life warns us about Social Networks Targeted With Trojan At present this uses the Orkut social network to spread. I hope this is not just the tip of the iceberg! Thanks for keeping track of such nasties Colin.
- Facebook has introduced a new feature that suggests “people you may know.”
- Social Media and Simplicity, Part 1: Reduce by Muhammad Saleem writing on Freelance Switch. Wise strategies to reduce our blogging workload.
- The Common is a new site aimed at bringing people who wish to know how do do something together with those who do know. Profy has a post that explains more – The Common: Helping Each Other 2.0 Style
- How to Install a Blogger XML Template – includes an excellent idea for saving all your current widgets if you do not want to lose them in a template change over.
- Blogger has recently created a Blogger Help YoutTube channel for those who prefer their tutorials in video form.
- 8 steps to a more professional Blogspot blog – from the Download Squad
- A directory of Blogger Templates – BTemplates
- An easily browsed visual index of free WordPress themes – Fresheezy!
- WordPress 2.5 has some significant changes that will need learning. Here are a few posts introducing you to WP 2.5:
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Sue Bride, a Professional Blogger, Web Developer and Internet Marketer from the Mornington Peninsula, Australia. Here I talk about tools and resources for Blogging, Social Media, Networking, Wordpress, SEO, Images and Marketing. I create Wordpress sites for charity and small business.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- A Round-Up Post About Roundup Posts - August 30, 2015
- Tips for Using the Best Images for Blogs and Social Media - August 25, 2015
- Edit Social Media Images - August 18, 2015
- 31 Days of Free Square Images For Facebook & Instagram - August 8, 2015
- Sociocaster Social Media Manager Review - August 3, 2015