Genevieve at Momologue is asking for bloggers to join her in blogging about Autism for April’s Autism Awareness Month. Autism now affects something like 1 in 150 children so it is likely that you know of someone on the Autism spectrum – even if you are not joining in by blogging the entries will be worth a read to increase your knowledge and understanding.
My youngest son has Fragile X Syndrome – the only currently known genetic cause of Autism and the most common known cause of inherited intellectual disability. As a carrier I too have some symptoms although carriers are not affected intellectually.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- PAC Power Into Your Blogging Buzz - September 18, 2014
- Very Easy WordPress Shortcodes - September 9, 2014
- 7 Sure Fire Ways to Write Absolutely Compelling Blog Posts - August 27, 2014
- Follow Buttons Free Download - August 5, 2014
- Facebook Image Sizes Timeline Newsfeed - July 22, 2014