Genevieve at Momologue is asking for bloggers to join her in blogging about Autism for April’s Autism Awareness Month. Autism now affects something like 1 in 150 children so it is likely that you know of someone on the Autism spectrum – even if you are not joining in by blogging the entries will be worth a read to increase your knowledge and understanding.
My youngest son has Fragile X Syndrome – the only currently known genetic cause of Autism and the most common known cause of inherited intellectual disability. As a carrier I too have some symptoms although carriers are not affected intellectually.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- 10 Top Reasons To Write List Posts – List Post 1 - February 1, 2016
- Social Media Magazine and Other New Resources - January 26, 2016
- Free Floral Images for Picture Quotes - January 15, 2016
- New Year Motivation from Facebook Embeds - January 7, 2016
- An Affordable Solution To Your Dream? - December 15, 2015