Genevieve at Momologue is asking for bloggers to join her in blogging about Autism for April’s Autism Awareness Month. Autism now affects something like 1 in 150 children so it is likely that you know of someone on the Autism spectrum – even if you are not joining in by blogging the entries will be worth a read to increase your knowledge and understanding.
My youngest son has Fragile X Syndrome – the only currently known genetic cause of Autism and the most common known cause of inherited intellectual disability. As a carrier I too have some symptoms although carriers are not affected intellectually.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- 10 Ways to Find and Keep Your Ideal Facebook Audience - July 20, 2015
- How To Increase Awareness For A Cause - July 10, 2015
- Do It Later Note-Taking Systems - June 27, 2015
- Free Trials for Online Marketers - May 26, 2015
- Free Tools to Check Competitors Websites - April 13, 2015