Genevieve at Momologue is asking for bloggers to join her in blogging about Autism for April’s Autism Awareness Month. Autism now affects something like 1 in 150 children so it is likely that you know of someone on the Autism spectrum – even if you are not joining in by blogging the entries will be worth a read to increase your knowledge and understanding.
My youngest son has Fragile X Syndrome – the only currently known genetic cause of Autism and the most common known cause of inherited intellectual disability. As a carrier I too have some symptoms although carriers are not affected intellectually.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- Facebook Grid For Text On Ad Images - November 26, 2015
- 16 Reasons Why Writing Quality Content Isn’t Enough - October 22, 2015
- How to Improve Your WordPress Page Speed Score - September 25, 2015
- A Round-Up Post About Roundup Posts - August 30, 2015
- Tips for Using the Best Images for Blogs and Social Media - August 25, 2015