Genevieve at Momologue is asking for bloggers to join her in blogging about Autism for April’s Autism Awareness Month. Autism now affects something like 1 in 150 children so it is likely that you know of someone on the Autism spectrum – even if you are not joining in by blogging the entries will be worth a read to increase your knowledge and understanding.
My youngest son has Fragile X Syndrome – the only currently known genetic cause of Autism and the most common known cause of inherited intellectual disability. As a carrier I too have some symptoms although carriers are not affected intellectually.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- Divi Extra – My New Theme - April 15, 2016
- Are You Having Trouble Deciding On A New WordPress Theme? - April 6, 2016
- Cornerstone Content – Super Visible Archives - March 14, 2016
- 8 Key Tips For Writing Successful List Posts – List Post About List Posts 3 - February 25, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blog List Posts Fail – A List Post About List Posts 2 - February 16, 2016