Tax returns done, I can at last allow myself some time for blogging and browsing. Using up our internet download limit for the month, two days early, was actually helpful for a change as I did not get sidetracked from my task at hand.
In normal circumstances I would be ranting and raving about the restrictive broadband service in Australia. We are on a, so called, unlimited broadband plan but this means we have a certain download limit and then get speed restricted. The restricted speed was so slow that I could not download email without timing out nor get into web mail.
The current top plan with my ISP allows 30gb of download/upload a month for A$109 (US$102). With 2 adults and 4 ‘grown’ children being regular and active internet users this is just not enough for us . I do not know of any Australian ISP that offers truly unlimited downloads. Until recently uploads were not included in the allowance. Our service is deteriorating rather than improving! I guess I had a rant after all.
Apologies from those whose emails I should have replied to earlier. I will have to have a catch up now and try and wade my way through the spam to the real emails.
Latest posts by Sue Bride (see all)
- A Round-Up Post About Roundup Posts - August 30, 2015
- Tips for Using the Best Images for Blogs and Social Media - August 25, 2015
- Edit Social Media Images - August 18, 2015
- 31 Days of Free Square Images For Facebook & Instagram - August 8, 2015
- Sociocaster Social Media Manager Review - August 3, 2015